Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the future popstar. (:

okay, i think i look more like the popstar's bodyguard
instead of some popstar. :/

I dont think i've posted this photo here yet. (:
So cool eh.
chew toook it for me,
with cyy's 'cheap cheap' glasses. (:

Anws, this is a scheduled post
Im trying out this new plan,
to post for a few days so i wont be stuck at the comp.
and end up not studying for chi. (:
When you see this,
i'll be having the OH-SO-FUN guitar now. (:
shall post abt my [expected] day on tue.

Boring and really annoying e maths.
Boring bio. Boring hcl.
What else? :/
FUN DAY WITH MY FRIENDZZZZZ. :D
AND maybe JUNIORS. (:

At night, I'll prob be busy studying chi, doing ab.
OR.
watching i not stupid 2, tv series.
found in my mio box. :D
OR.
sleeping, cos headache? [hope not.]

I HEREBY CONCLUDE THAT I HAVE NO LIFE.
and im trying hard to pract self-control.

No comments: