Monday, October 26, 2009

in some ways or another.

sometimes, it's good to bring in fun and madness into your world.
okay you know what.
idk what im talking bout.
just feel like saying this aft looking at this photo. (:

Same, boring lessons.
Laughters, fun, joy while talking to those really nice 3a1 mates. (:
idk why, i simply love talking to my niki, bella, ame, alley, bee, qy, etc.
I kissed niki, again. today.
she complained to mrs pang. ):
Oh yeah.
finishing lessons at 1pm is simply the best thing ever.
I feel like im back to pri sch, with my mickey mouse bag sorta thing. (:

Anws, there's guitar tmr.
But, GASTBY NOT COMING. YAY. (:

I think i need to get my ass out of this place asap.
comp's simply too addictive.
see, now i wanna go fb. :/

By hook or crook,
i need to get my butt stuck to the chair,
and find some drive for me to chiong chi.
I'm too lazy now. ):

Reminders for me:
30 oct- mum's bday
31 oct - Bihui's & sis' bday.
2 nov- QY'S BDAY. :D
*STUDY CHI AND STOP PLAYING/SLACKING.

I feel scared when i see you.

No comments: