Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FRIENDZZZ.
they bring joy into your life.


My fringe is all back to normal now.
As you can see from this pic,
the starting part of it seems to be short, in a weird way.,
and the whole fringe outline isnt smooth. ):

NOW.
see, time will make you look better. (:

okay my face looks big here. :/
but now at least the starting of the fringe doesnt look that weird! (:
see, the whole outline is smoother! :D
well, in some ways or another.

maybe it's of total no dif to some ppl. :/

and im in srs need to send my phone for service.
IT'S BLACKING OUT MORE THAN 5 TIMES A DAY I SWEAR.
):
anws, THERE'S GUITAR TMR.
OMG, GATSBY'S COMING. ):
I need to learn to accept tragedies happening in life.

Yiyin must be studying now.
I HOPE. and not watching tv.
Cos, THIS IS A SCHEDULED POST. (:

Buh-bye world.

No comments: