Thursday, October 29, 2009

What will you do to run away from yourself?


Have you ever thot of this kinda qn?
I've been thinking of it.
I wont kill myself to run away from myself.
It's pointless and dumb.
in some ways or another.

Did this quiz on fb.
It said that im The Jester.
who plays, jokes, have fun with everyone.
But it's most prob not the real me.
Okay, i dk why im so affected.
It just got me thinking,
Who the hell am i?

I know. Identity crisis.
And i found out smth abt myself.
I do not like to let anyone see my weak side.
except 1 or 2 of my true friends.
It's damn true alright.
I got so freaked out when fb said that.
I was like, That's so me, omg?!

Okay, this post's really long.
Anws, i shld be suffering from guitar-sucks disease now.
cos, it's a scheduled post.
and i have guitar like now? (:
Well, expect my thur to be really long and boring.
And tiring perhaps.

No comments: