Wednesday, October 14, 2009

comfy comfy (:
Wordy post. long post. boring post.
Yay, i finally have my own private space. :D
Isnt it good?
Recently, i felt so uncomfortable due to some reasons.
Locking up this blog decreases the chance of me getting sad.
I'm happy now.
cos i do not need to care about what others will think abt me over here.
Cos you guys are my good good friends.

You know what,
there's another guitar pract on another fine thursday. ):
THANKS AH, GUITAR CLUB ILY SOO MUCH.

Today's founders day.
Mrs Lee repeated this more than 3times.
"Girls, think about what you can give the sch, not what the sch can give you."
Okay, i'll think abt that alright.
I was so so bored ttm.
I was like dozing off.
Okay, everyone was dozing off.
& tsm was busy fanning the bio papers,
asking me to help her.

But lunchtime was so fun!
We were 'competing' with some other ppl,
see who can reach wt first.
Well, silent competition.
We didnt tell them that we're trying to reach there faster than the rest.
We walked there. -.- without knowing the way.
then Adear led the way. (:
Then ate till we wanna puke.
So so bloated kay!

Others wanted to take bus back,
but sher & I wanted to walk back.
So split!
We reached faster than them. why? (:
We just walked up the slope
& we nrly died.
Only walked a few metres,
then i saw my dad alright,
so stopped him!
and hitched a ride! :D
Reached sch, guitar pract was unbearably BORING.

Tmr im getting back bio.
Hope i wont die of depression,
cos im sure im gonna fail.
Dont say "stop it la yiyin!"
cos i did the paper and i know my standard. D: D: D:

and.
This world is so scary,
I cant help but think that others love to mock at me.
The person i used to confide in,
turn out to be the one making me feel so lousy.
And i have no one to turn to right now.
Forget it,
I guess i cant move on.
though im acting indifferent now.
Time will heal all these, i hope.

No comments: