
I've been neglecting so many ppl ard me all these while.
Now then i realise that they're really great friends.
Thanks Yixin. [i never knew you were mature :/]
they are really those who care.
I guess we're all still gonna be friends even aft we grad.
Clique, guitar friends, Niki, etc etc. are those i talk to, play with, etc.
When im upset, they're there.
& i was like sad that my used-to-be closest friend wasnt there.
Omg, so dumb isnt it?
To have not noticed their presence when im upset. :/
Like what yixy said,
im gonna try and stop caring abt what others think of me.
Like what tantan said,
World's ending soon. So dont care la.
Like what chewy said,
Not caring abt what others think and love to be dumb is what she has been doing.
Like what niki said,
Stop caring abt what others think and if you happy, continue.
So, IM GONNA STAY CHILDISH. [NO, CHILD LIKE.]
UNTIL THE DAY I GROW OUT OF IT/ FEEL DUMB. (:
Yayy, i'm happy again!
AND THANKS AMELIA! :D
You know what, i was so upset ytd
& i contacted lots of ppl.
It had little effect.
Until i started watching Show's videos.
& i started laughing like mad.
Thot i'll be so upset that i'll cry to sleep, wet my pillow, etc.
Who knows. I laughed to sleep.
HAHAHAHAHA.
okay, damn.
THERE'S GUITAR TMR. YOU KNOW, ON A FINE WEDNESDAY.):


No comments:
Post a Comment