Friday, October 16, 2009

Fresh Start It's the end.
long, dumb, boring,wordy post, again.
Sorry, i'll upload pics real soon.

I had a very bad headache ytd night,
so i didnt use comp. (:
Why headache?
Due to the excessive inhalation of my jnr's deodorant.
I shldnt have sprayed so much on myself. ):
and it stank. :/ [i didnt know.]

Ytd was a get-back-results day,
I think i can do better,
if only i werent that careless.
Amaths was a stab in the heart.
As i mentioned many many times,
YIYIN's grad = (x1-x2)/(y1-y2)
I was so dumb right? ):
Bio was okay,
[i thot i'll do worse]
except for the part where i flunked my structured. ):
HCL was sad,
cos i flunked my compo. --->which is always my strength
SS was okay.
I had never mentioned about my results on my blog,
cos it used to be open to the world you see.
I'm not trying to make anyone feel worse,
or think that im boasting/ not content with what i have.
It's own expectations. (:

Guitar, as usual,
it suckedsucks big time.
I wasnt bored, but stressed ytd.
Cos i couldnt and cant play the scores.. ):
worse is, IM SITTING FRONT ROW, CENTRE.
I was so worried that I'll get caught for not being able to play.
then Gatsby'll scream into my face. ):
and i was dying from headache.

Today.
Grooming.

[Iza kept shaking my hand]
Iza: you know i watched this video, and this person keeps shaking his friend's hand while he talks, cos he forgot abt it, then his friend's whole arm drop out? [stares at me and smile]
Me: Argh! [super freaked out cos she looked like she was some sadistic person wanting to pull my arm out]

Oh, I TRIED TO MAKE-UP MYSELF AT HOME.
but seems like everything failed.
Oh well. :/ not my prob.
I looked like those kind of stage performers. ):

anws, MAE-ANN,
I TOOK A PIC OF OH-SO-CUTE CYY! :D
shall upload it real soon. Stay tuned. hahahahah. (:

Replaced.
I feel like blaming others for all these.
But i come to realise that,
im the main cause of all these changes.
Cos i changed the most.
I feel sad,
there's nth i can do to change all these back to the past.
I miss those good old days.
and your hugs when im down.

No comments: