Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When i switched on my comp,
I had a bad feeling that
smth bad will happen.

True ):

Show didnt go down,he maintained.
but Jolin catched up.
Show: 44%
Jolin: 37%
ShiMIn smsed me just now.(thanks (: )

我尽力了,
但没用了。

I'm giving up.
cos it's like nobody wants to vote for him.
Including some of my friends lars.

I dont understand how can Jolin's fans catch up within a day.
I am starting to suspect that i'm the only one voting.
like some mad woman.
and i have to vote everyday,
till 25 July.

)'; 当他的fans很辛苦。
but quite worth it.(:
I wanna see him happy.(:

Help me vote,
please.):
you need not create acc,
i have extra accs for you.
ask from me.

Vote for him,
if you dont want to see me,
die of depression + overwhelming sadness + emotional breakdown + etc.
I am currently suffering from:
sadness + depression + tired-ness?

nobody wanna help me ://

anws,
I want to thank those who helped me vote.(:
Eg. ShiMin,Xin Yi, CYY(who tried her best,though failed.(: ),
etc.
THANKS :D

My headache is killin me.

No comments: