Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Clique outing's pictures.




I look retarded. I was like "Buh bye..."

ok,i look ugly in that pic ok.

Kelpy,i am not acting cute ahs.(:

Mae,took without letting her know.(;

ok,this is a failure shot. my hair is so ;p



another photo taken without letting them know.(:
ok,stop saying that i look flat.):





NAt and her QI Zai

The pinky shop that made us disgusted.(:

HAHA.


Mae: ehs,i take with you,u dont post that pic(that i took without letting her know)

LYY: OH OK. (i still posted in the end.) ;D





On the way there...





Nat is so camera-shy.





Photobucket
Photo taken in the cinema.
I look weird.):

Photobucket
I shldnt hav opened my mouth.
Like wad nat always say:
"Housefly go in,lay eggs,come out alr lohs..."
Good that there wasnt any flies ard.

Photobucket
QY say that i'm always using my phone.):

Photobucket
Big nose.):

Photobucket
"I look better if i cover my face."
thats wad i told them.

Photobucket
QY want to leave train alr,
still take our pic.Sighs.(:


Ok,i'm so mean.
On the train, i took a photo of an aunty PICKING HER NOSE,
with her mouth wide open.
I took a pic of it ok.
Hahas.
I was like laughing out loud,
when she was like just 1.5m away from me?
I'm such a great photographer,
can take pic of this kind of natural thing.
ok,then after that,
i showed the rest,
they were like "ehs,u very mean lehs."
i wanted to post that pic to disgust everyone,
but i deleted it.(:

No comments: