ok,no comments abt wad happened in my life,only have pictures to let u know abt the main events that happened.(:
Tehellim Concert! (20 June 2008)
We were in th toilet.Look at Tan ShiMin.haha!(:
she didnt know how to put make-up.(:
Camp:
ok,i think it's a total failure.somehow.
History Podcast Project.
cyy who took this pic with my phone.(:
Mengjin--the main reporter.(:
(cyy saw alot of birds at one area.)
cyy: look at the birds,so cute.
me: ohh ok.cute mehs?
cyy: what kind of birds you like?
me: (grin at her) i...love kuku birds.(:
cyy: YUCK.
HAHA.
Yesterday ):
Guitar was really damn boring...I was damn bored that i started asking ppl to talk to me.Me-- Loner.): cos Nat was happily reading her book.):
After guitar,went to see doc with sis.i was really damn sad ok.Ahs.Only some good friends know abt th news.ya...)': I hope she'll get well soon.):
ok,then at night,another sis bought muffins for me.((: damn nice ok.(: so i took i pic of it.haha.
Today ):
It sucks like shit too.(:
cos the teacher changed our seats.
Great!(:
i was quite sad.
I miss my partner-Nat!):
ok,i was quite disgusting.
I went to hug Nat and Cyy and gave them a peck on the cheeks.
they were disgusted,
that they went to wash their face.):
So now my new partner is...Clara!(:
WHOO~(:
ok,Mae-ann mentioned that my blog's posts are too short.):
tried my best today.this is the longest.(: haha!


No comments:
Post a Comment