






KTV

At the KTV

Dayna's presents

Dayna's present
Went to Dayna's Bday gathering ytd.Went to meet up w QY n Nat then Mum fetched us to Dayna's hse.oh yes.she 'scolded'[buay song tone]me thru sms for asking her to wait for me outside the condo.we had lunch there and watched horror movie when everyone was there,we watched Alone,yup,it's very scary.It scared the hell out of me.Gosh larr.I was sitting at one corner of the sofa with everyone ard me larr.I was so emo...I looked like madwoman,watching horror movies that could go crazy anytime.Hahas.
Went to play water fight.It was really really fun.Rachel Wong,Isador,Clique were there playing.hahas.We were all drenched from head to toes,even my shoes and clothes were wet.We were playing w water at the Fitness Corner[secret place],if not the security guard would catch us.Then after that,we went to the swimming pool to play w water.hahas.Before playing the water fight,we played hide n seek,hahas.It was fun!I walked past the swimming pool and the children in there splashed water at me.Thanks to Yuying and someone[sry,forgot who] who held on to me n dont let me go.
We played water fight near the swimming pool after that,then went back to Dayna's hse to dry ourselves,we wet the lift and the floor outside the hse.hahas.changed,then Yuying wanted to exchange shirt w me,cos of some reasons.I changed my mind after wearing her shirt.So...CHANGE BACK.hahas.We dried ourselves and changed into our dry clothes then went to KTV after that,We got high and we sang and also danced[for some songs].Went to Dayna's home to play Xbox then When it was dark,we played hide and seek in the dark,in Dayna's room.Then ate dinner at her hse,NICE CHICKEN WINGS AND FRENCH FRIES!:D.Thanks for that Root Beer Float!:DI had fun at Dayna's hse.Walked Mae-ann down to wait for her mum and also to wait for my mum.Fetched Qiyu home.Oh yes,i went home at abt 8.30pm.Hmms.
I took some pics.wait ahh.i upload them first.Scroll UP to see.



No comments:
Post a Comment