why change?
why must change?
can i stop this change?
i am going bonkers soon.
soon.
how soon?
i dont know.
pls.let me go.
YOU ACTUALLY ACCUSED ME OF SPOILING THE HEATER.
you dont trust me.
always blame the change in me on my friends.
Excuse me,the change in me is partially ur fault.
I told you that it's not me.
you dont trust me at all.
I expect an apology from you.
Yes,just a simple 'sorry'
Is it that difficult?
Forget about it.
tmr's dayna's bday party,oh shit she wants it to be called 'GATHERING'.
Oh so,tmr is dayna's GATHERING.
Wonder what will happen to me tmr.
I think i'll surely get left out one.
With THAT PERSON i hate there.
Not Dayna,i'm just angry w her.But i still love her.:D
I am so evil,look at my ugly side.
It's just so evil.
Omgosh.
What happened to me?
Come back to me,the past LYY.will you?
Where are you???
Alright,stop nagging at me.Everyone's nagging at me.
FUCK YOU.I am so miserable right now.
I'll switch the com NOW.HAPPY?I HATE YOU FOREVER
The broken heart that can never be healed.Is left behind.And forgotten by everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment