Monday, October 08, 2007

Today

There were Sexuality talks for the whole day in school.Abit mad larr,but quite educational.hahas.ok....I was quite bored today and i was irritated by someone today,SO IRRITATING.Please,stop this,you are getting on my nerves.I dont wish to hurt anyone as i know what is the feeling of hurt.So,please dont force me.My right eye is abit sore now,irritating!Hope that it'll be get better.i'll post about my day tmr only if i am free larr.tmr still got guitar cca.Having lunch w the guitar clique tmr.YES!Gonna have fun!!!Jaslyn's Bday's coming soon,on 10/10.what to buy for her???Die....Dont really feel like celebrating her Bday,but thats very mean of me.So...i'll just combine to buy a present with Sher,Vi for her lorr.Budget:$15.Hehehs.ok larr,getting tired,dont post le.Mayb i wont be posting for the next few days.

Daddy fell down today and sprained his ankle.OMG!Hope that he'll get well soon!:D.Oh yes,why i give that smiley face?I am not happy that he fell down ok?He just left home.GET WELL SOON!!![i dont want to take bus home(unless i take taxi home)]

ok,Daddy lied to me.HOW STUPID I AM TO BELIEVE HIM!gosh.ok,Ade bought some Bday presents for her 3 friends.She bought Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh handphone pouch and also Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh and Tigger FACE TOWEL.Gosh...They are so cute!!!Can give me one PLEASE,my dear Ade?You never give me that kind of cute presents for my Birthday lorr..I dont care,I WANT THEM THIS YEAR!!!GIVE ME ALL!!!WAHHAHAHA.I want them now,dont give your friends!OR I'LL SPAM YOUR TAGBOARD.MUHAHAHA.

No comments: