ok,today i went to school,later then usual.I was very tired in the morning,slept at 10.30pm ytd night.Hmms.Quite weird,cos normally when i sleep at 12 plus,i wont feel tired the nxt morning.But today when i was eating breakfast,you can say that i was sleeping n 1% eating.something wrong larr.hmms.went to sch then went to maplewood park at abt 8.45am,oh yea,before that,my eraser dropped into the drain,mae-ann n some sec 2 girls helped me to take it up.Thanks loads!:D
hmms.Yixin and i picked up some plants samples at the park to present later and some of the samples were shared among the 'experts'.picked up one BIG coconut tree 'bark',i think.yixin also got one.hahas.ok,i think Yixin doesnt like me,yup,she keeps asking me to shut up and alot of things larr.at9.45am,we went for break until 11 am.After eating,we went to the library to look for dayna,cos she ran away from us during break,hahas.Who knows?Nat was the only one there,Mae-ann went missing too.Hmms.At the library,saw crystal using the com there,went to talk to her.Hmms.I asked her to go n find out who is lil's anony[the vulgar girl] and ~[a 'polite' girl].
Got sec 3 girls come n ask me,yuying,crystal if we want to buy the couple pair of keychains from them.$7.Expensive horr.The designs didnt catch my eye,so i didnt buy.hahas.I said alot of sorry to them,heheh.I feel so bad for not buying.then went back to class with yuying,yuying went to other places with Mae-ann and Dayna wasnt in the classrm.Me--ALL ALONE,LIKE AN IDIOT WALKING ARD THE CLASSRM.Then at 11 am,we did our geography project and then we were rushing after hours of slacking.
When i was slacking,the sec 3 girls came to my classrm n asked if anybody wants to buy their keychains.So...Clarissa wanted to buy at first,I wanted to buy.Then Yuying came n wanted to buy that keychain too.Hmms.ok...so..clarissa let yuying buy...Yup that broken-hearted keychain,she took the LO and i took the VE.ok,not that kind of love lesbian love u think,but it's friends kind of love.yuying asked me to take pics of this keychain n post it on my blog.ok,i'll upload it ltr,scroll down to see below ltr.ok,while slacking,me n clarissa asked the ppl selling icepops to go to our class n sell to the students.See,how nice we are.heheh,:D.
Bought candy floss too,:D.Joy brought the ppl up to sell to us,i think.They sold it at $1,before that,they were selling at $2.ok,'great' sale!Everyone rushed to Joy to buy.Hmms.Yummy candy floss.I LOVE IT.Omg,it's super nice larr.i'm having a sweet tooth recently,addicted to chocolates and candies,and also,not to miss out,LOLLIPOPS!:D.They are so nice,grr.craving for them now.
oh yes,that amanda chong huiqi.SHe picked on Qiyu for eating candy floss in class,whats ur fucking problem?Oh course,i quarrelled with her over Qiyu and she was like 'standing up' for her 'friend'.ok,good that clarice n suxia argued with amanda too.hahas.Amanda,stop being so irritating larr,u this kind of person,go out comfirm kena hoot* one larr.U better watch out.damn u.
When we were rushing,Nat was using my green marker,Dayna was also rushing,then she came to our table n asked Nat to lend her that green marker.I HAVENT SAY YES,and she took the marker away.I SHOUTED:DONT USE IT TO COLOUR HORR.I thot she juz wanted to do some outlines.But who knows,she used it to COLOUR her work.It went out of ink when she returned to me.AND SHE WANTED TO TAKE MY ANOTHER GREEN MARKER.I said no,and she gave that face.Comfirm will give that kind of face larr.I cried,I was trying to cover my eyes,so that she wont know.And she wont say that i am selfish,thats just a marker.Then she'll give that kind of face and be angry with me.I nv even use my marker to colour,i dont even want to use them to write.I was super pissed off.
Oh yes,Dayna said that Isador,Rachel,Winnie will be coming to her party.I was like "WHY?I DONT WANT!"ok...so she gave me that face again and was kind of buay song with me.After that,went out to compass pt with Nat n Clarissa.Yes,bought a ______ n a ____[ask me if u want to know].Yea,they cost more than $10.At first in sch,i didnt really want to buy for her present bcos i was super pissed off and i thot that it's not worth to waste my money.Then ppl told me that i'll regret,so i went to buy with them.Wanted to take neoprints one,but we didnt want to waste time,got project to do,so ard 3.15pm,went to my hse n do.
I was slacking...Nat wen home at ard 4 plus.Clarissa went home at ard 5 plus.Clarissa n I did a Secret thing,heheh.I walked Clarissa to the bus stop then went home.Ok,gonna bathe after I upload the pics.The pics are below...
ixora?
hmms.I shall take a pic of the full broken-hearted keychains one day...AND POST IT!:D















No comments:
Post a Comment