Tuesday, September 25, 2007

100th POST!!!

Alright this is my 100th post!heeheehee!Finally!Oh yes,today got Maths Lessons and Grooming lessons[at the homec rm].Yup,kind of boring.For the first time,I enjoy Maths lessons.Love it!Interesting for the first time.ANd when Ms Liang stepped into the classrm,everyone was like 'OH NO!'.i think she heard,so sad for her, right?We were quite noisy and knid of ignore her when she was speaking then at ard 1.24pm,SHE EXPLODED,great!Finally we can hear her monotone voice.

During Maths lessons,I was like 'looking' at YuYing[she's sitting w ALison,in front of me and Nat].She did a lot of stupid things.Sometimes,she'll sit behind me and whatever she do,I CAN HEAR AND I KNOW.I was 95% listening n looking at teacher,3% talking to Nat,2% looking at YuYing with my side eyes.

Message speacially for YuYing:
Yuying,whatever you do,I CAN HEAR YOU.No matter you are in front or behind me,I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.Freaky horr?See,i got sharp ears.Haha.

I skipped guitar today bcos i have fever and sore throat,i am extremely heaty right now,so...NO MORE CHOCOLATES AND COLD MANGO PUDDING FOR ME!so sad....There are chocolate:milk,bars,sweets,etc. at home and i can only stare at them but not eat them!AWWW....so sad larr!!!Sigh...Met Fion online[during guitar hours and when she was in sch] she asked if i got go for guitar.....then Blah Blah Blah[the conversation went on...]

ok,i really got nth much to post and i really got to rush my newspaper cutting and the compo things.Hmms.I still have 10 more that chi reflections to do.Gosh...What have i been doing?Btw,i am currenlt very sad right now,cos i accidentally pressed on of the printer's options and the printer printed out another copy of my compo.Somemore with pics and colours.What am i doing?I REGRET!

Yuying Video-called me thru msn juz now in the evening,asking if she looks ok with her new pinned-up and tied up hairstyle,it looked some kind of cute at some angles,but very very disgusting from the back look,i was like going to puke le,when i see her messy little ponytail.Haha,Yuying no offence ahh...her hair was 'sticky-looking'.Haha,disgusting ehh...But overall,she look quite bald,but cute.

I told her that her hair is super thick n curly then she said that thick hair is very good,Dont need to go Beijing 101.I said she shld go Yun Nam hair care or rather YY hair care shop...hahas.She replied a *hmph*.Hahas.We did our mini 'project' on msn,sorry,the project is private and confidential,so cant mention much abt it.Anw,I gtg busy with my Chinese newspaper cutting NOW.And Happy 100th post.Hahas!:D

No comments: