Monday, September 24, 2007

My day

Today is innovation week's last day,I was having slight fever and my body was very warm.I am having a sore throat now and my voice slightly changed.Oh yes,FOOTPRINTs managed to sell all the products we made.YAY!To those who bought our Photo-sign:Sorry for the bad quality and the lousy masking tape.Hahas.I was angry with Yuying for...Forget it.Yup,i 'ignored' her after break to after sch.She stayed back in class for a while,dunno wad she did class larr and i left with Sherine to look for Darling Vivian.:DHeheh.
Yuying,along with MeiMei-rachel,walked towards me[at the canteen's weighing machine there] and gave me a bouquet of fake flowers,which is their product.I think she cannot finish selling,sell bu chu then give me one lorr.Or maybe not ba.Aiya,dunno larr.Hmms.Before she gave me,she was like "YY,can you promise that you wont throw it away,even if you die,also must bury with you."I was like what larr?After that,Yuying walked past me again and said,"Ehh,you never throw away ahh?".Why throw larr,the fake flowers are so innocent,why throw away???HAHA.

I sent her a msg:'I know you care,:D.' then i send to her again that i sent wrongly,but it is not larr.She was like:'Hmm okay...Who cares?' and i was angry then i replied:'I cannot care meh?I CARE.'then blah blah blah,the conversation continued,i can only rmb she said sorry,then i said that it's alright.Then she replied that i am very nice,she is touched.HMMS.THANK YOU.hahas.

Ok,me got to go and do the jian bao alr and also have to switch off the com before my mother comes home.Oh yes, i got slapped and caned ytd by my mother bcos i used com the whole day ytd and also bcos she was in bad mood.Madness lorr.Slap me,I DONT CARE.Cane me,THANK YOU VERY MUCH.Throw me out of the house,I WILL LOVE IT.Control me,YOU WILL SUFFER.Thank you for the tight slap ytd.
Oh yes,add on:today,i bought the photo-bk from Dayna's grp,Adear sell to me one larr.Hahas.i took some pics of the photo-bk and the fake flowers.I am also having a slight fever right now,dunno if i can go to sch tmr.Thank you for ur 'take care' msg,Yuying!:DHope i'll get well soon.Here are the pictures.

Oh yes,Yuying,thanks for your bouquet of flowers!:D.I appreciate that a lot!!!:D











Dayna's photo-book.Simplicity's product.Nice horr!:D





No comments: