Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My day

Wednesday's post:
Life is so complicated,with lots of things happening ard you.I am super unlucky today,i am sick,with flu,fever,etc.I went to sch today,and i got fever,took the temperature and it is 38.2 degrees celcius.I went for Chapel till 8.45am?then went to general office with Mae-ann and took the temperature again and it was still 38.2 degress celcius,sent home by the ppl there.Mummy came and fetch me then went to see a doctor with her.Reached there at ard 9.15am?then called Dayna on the handphone and kena scolded by her for calling.THANKS ALOT,i appreciate that.:)
Waited for more than 2hours,what the!!!From 9.15am to 11.30am,siao larr,i went into the doc's room for only abt 5mins,AFTER QUEUEING for so long...Oh yes,i got a great scolding from the doctor,she looks down on me,on my school,just bcos my mum dont believe what i told her and i tried to explain n accidentally said 'ta ma de'.That doctor was like,"You know what you say reflect on what ppl think about you?".My mother blamed my friends for making me vulgar[I ONLY SOMETIMES VULGAR].Fine,blame larr.Blame me for being vulgar and make you lose face.Fine,i dont care.

Actually,my friends are the ones who changed me,to be a better person.Thanks!:D.She always blame on them.Forget it.Not in the mood to talk about,it's spoiling my mood.alright i took a few pictures of my medicine,it's alot,mind you.Oh yes.Mae-ann gave me a frog keychain today bcos the frog looks like me.okkk.......hahas.Thanks Mae-ann!I love it alots.:DI appreciate that.I took lots of pics of that tiny lil' frog,ok that frog is a anime character or something,not the real scary looking ok?It is soo cute!:D

Here are the pictures[hahas]:











No comments: