
okay, couldnt be bothered to read the longgg article abt him and that girl. (:
[I HATE TO READ ): ]
okay thats his hairstyle for his latest show.
it's a WIG ah, he nv cut his hair like that. (:
Here's the poem my friends came up with:
Show is so kind and hot,
[cyy] He looks like a pot
[Iza] I like him not
[Me] but i love him lot. :D
Hahaha, we're all so cool isnt it? :D
Today's really boringggg day.
Some sex ed stuff for whole day -.-
Okay, i'll have sex only aft marriage,
cos i dont wanna see any of my bf's cheesy sausage[some sti]
omg, this is grossing me out. :/
anws, i threw away all handouts :D
OH YEAH, I CLEARED MY MESSY LOCKER, AT LAST.
Well, the lock's still locked onto my desk. :D
found out that my locker's like damn big. (:
So how's guitar?
Cher came back,
but life was still boring there.
Oh, IT'S CHIRSTMAS TMR! -.-
COS WE'RE HAVING CHRISTMAS SERVICE (:
Okay, i think the service's gonna be damn long and boring.
nw im glad that im performing (:
My nose is burning red right now.
Like those sunburn colour, skin gonna drop out anytime. ):
Yes, why?
i used 4 products to treat my blackheads at one go
It felt so painful, fake, numb, plasticky, rubbery, soapy.
and it loooked so shiny.
Until i got so freaked out that i mass sent msges to some ppl to help me. (:
I promise to not touch my nose unnecessarily
in order to reduce no. of blackheads on it. ):
Okay, need to view my fb for a while b4 i disappear again,
to finish up my sup-to-be-finished-by-9pm chi ex. (:
And IM GONNA PRACT GUITAR LIKE EVERYDAY I PROMISE.
I DONT WANNA FLUNK THAT STUPID EXAM NEXT THUR. ):
Next thurs. ): Ugh. so strssful.
i'm moving on.
First time i feel scared when you're nr me.
/edited.
Ytd i had lots of fun with tsm and mel. (:
They're great!
We had so much fun...pract guitar[abit]
but more fun on fb and blogs. :D
YAY.


No comments:
Post a Comment