It's daddy's birthday today.
Thanks for your love and care.
I know it's definitely not easy bringing up the 3 spoilt brats in the house.
I know you didnt have a enjoyable and fun childhood.
I know you went through poverty.
I know you were alr working at the age of 15.
I know you wanna give us the best things on earth.
I know im a really demanding, ill-mannered and spoilt brat.
I know many more things abt you that you shared with me.
But, i know for sure.
that you love and care for me.
Though we're not good at expressing our love through words.
But i know you'll always be there.
Thanks daddy for your love.
I'm still thinking of what to buy for you.
Maybe more dvds.
cos,
you seem really bored at home.
and seem to be really attached to our mio box's tv shows. (:
AHHHAA.
Yay, having dinner out tgt with fam today! :D
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment