YAY! I'm gg out tmr. (:
to buy present then head to Dayna's house! (:
to have fun (:
It's her birthday tmr.
and she's leaving soon.
it'll be the last year we celeb her bday. )):
ok,got back results today. ):
Everything's fine.
except for hist. ):
have to choose the sec3 subj combi.
till now,i dont really know where i wanna go .):
Oh yes, Phoney called me today. :D
Finally...she has been such a 'busy' girl. (:
occupied by her comp and tv. ):
Ah,shit.
I'm having headache now.
MY comp's screen's too bright
and i have been staring at it for the past 2hours. )):
Random:
I'm worried for my Eng... ))):
I flunked my exam. ):
seriously.
Sighs, ppl's gonna look down on me.
AGAIN.
Ppl will sure mock at me,
Boast about how good they are,
when they are not even the best. ):
sighs ))): forget it. ):
Back to topic!
YAY! im gg out tmr
gg out tmr
gg out tmr
ok,im getting excited somehow.
we can go SHOPPING!!!
YAY!!! :DDD
but im broke
i realise that i spent alot of $$$ on Show.
I tend to spend almost all the $$$ i hve on him. ):
Im broke. ):
Poor kid.
thats my name, isnt it?
Feeling fortunate after u know my plight?
Thanks,
u're so rich,huh?
the headache is killing me. ):
AHH. )):
lets talk abt guitar. (:
hmms, its time to work hard for guitar. (:
SYF's coming,you see. )):
I dont wanna get kicked out.
so i have to work hard.
i must pract everyday,for at least an hour or so.
YES,go limyiyin!
you must be thinking:
"Wah,since when did limyiyin become so committed to guitar club?"
shut up,asshole.
so wad if i like guitar now?
Has it got smth to do with you?
so just shut up,idiot.
shit,im getting pissed.
AHH.
WADS WRONG WITH ME?
i get so pissed off easily.
by small matter,esp.
I have serious mood swing. )):
shit. )):
ok,limyiyin.
stay happy! (:
you are gg out tmr,
so you shld be feeling happy now. ((:
YAY! (:
now i suspect i have personality disorder.
I suffer from split personality,i think. ):
but who cares?
I happy can alr. ((:
ok,broken eng. ://
I have been self-highing nowadays. ):
cos i was damn bored.
self-highing makes me happy. ???
haha (: im a weirdo.
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA
HEEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHE.
LALALALALALA
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
omg,im getting high.
ok,stop it,limyiyin.
dont be mad. ):
you siao ding dong.
HAHA.
hmms.
i'll go read my book now. (:
to improve on my eng. (:
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment