dont know why,i just kept thinking about the past,
the fun and sad moments i've been through with the clique.
Yi Xin told me that sch is ending in 16 days time.
then we will all go different classes.
i'll miss a lot of ppl,i think.
Im thinking abt wad happened today.
No matter wad others said to me,
i'll just have to tell myself:
one day, i'll prove them wrong.
I know i am not as rich as others,
or even look pretty.
I was thinking
" Ya, im poor,so what?"
"Ya, im ugly, so what?"
does it really matter?
are you the prettiest/richest person on Earth?
in conclusion,
i cant take jokes.
sometimes i'll be thinking:
Why am i so fake?
Why,why,why?
I realise that im seriously paranoid,
often when im pissed.
and i cant think clearly when im pissed.
i tend to be impulsive,all the time.
just have to tell myself:
SELF-CONTROL
others may look down on me,
bcos i cant speak eng well
when i heard
"You dont even know what you talking about..."
i was pissed.
but i told myself this.
"prove her wrong."
i felt lousy when others look down on me.
so wad if i cant speak eng well?
does it matter to anyone?
Right, im competitive.
say all you want, ppl.
Yes,it may seem to be a fact to you.
but so wad?
does it matter to anyone?
sorry,im in bad mood now.
Bad eng.
Bad looks.
Poor kid.
Thats me,
Does is matter to anyone?
I have to learn this:
Do not care about what others say about you.
Yes, you are right.
I'm in bad mood now.


No comments:
Post a Comment