Then we did the proj till like 11+am,finished everything alr then play.We watched wishing stairs.I talked on the phone then went to join them after that.They were like screaming cos it was scary.I was quite ok,cos i watched the show a lot of times:D
After that,we had lunch over there,had kind of a pizza party:D Dayna's parents treated us to pizzas,etc.Damn nice:D We went to play at the pool after that,after playing with the water for a while,Clarice lost blance and got her pants wet.:D The security guard came n scolded us,i was so pissed off that when he was talking,i just walked off.He pick on us one lors.D:
Went to Joyce's hse after dropping Cm and Mj off at the mrt station.Her house has a lot of rooms,it is damn nice.It's like u can see laptops and comps everywhere.After filming,i went down with Joyce to 'fetch' Reb,but i was actually waiting for my parents.Reb damn nice,she gave me chocs for free:D,I was like so touched.Thanks:D
I am kind of excited for tmr's CIP :D.Yays!No lessons:D,but have guitar...D:

Playing water at the poolside














No comments:
Post a Comment