Monday, May 19, 2008

****I suggest u not read this,as this is really wordy ;p the post before this is much more interesting than this,i think((:

1. Are you smiling?
No,i dont smile to myself.:D

2. When is the last time you met someone new?
Last year D:

3. What is irritating you right now?
You wont want to know. ;D

4. When did you last eat pizza?
This afternoon,Dayna's treat.:D

5. Do you drink beer?
Of course not,it's bad for health.((:

6. Do you have any friends who are famous?
NO,i am so friend-less.D:

7. Are you any good at poker?
I am real bad at games.D:

8. What do you want?
I want Show's shop-Stage's jacket.D:
I want SHOW.:D


9. Are you tired?
No,it's not time to feel tired yet.:D

10. Last spoken words you heard?
CHIKOPEH.(my sis just said that.((: )

11. Have you ever kissed anyone named John?
No,i nv kiss anyone before,it's reserved for Show.((:

12. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
Handphone:D

13. Pepsi or Coke?
PEPSI.Support Show mahs:D

14. Did you ever throw up?
Yup,so many times:D

15. Did you ever throw up while kissing someone?
Nope.I would love to do that. haas ;D

16. Who is the last person you hugged?
XIN YI.I want a hug now.D:

18. Are you restless?
Not really,lazy to move.

19. Is your computer a laptop?
Nope.

20. Are you allowed to stay up later than 10pm on a weeknight?
Ah-duh.Much later than that.

21. How many xanga views do you have?
none.

22. Want to be a princess?
ok lars,if my prince is Show:D

23. Do you believe dreams come true?
... Maybe((:

24. Last song you heard?
Show's song-最后的风度(what else?:D)

25. Do you like Batman?
No,i have no childhood.D:

26. Who is in the room with you?
I AM ALL ALONE.D:

28. Who's house did you go to last night?
... No one,my own house?:D

29. Who was the last person you told you love them?
I forgot,shld be Xin Yi or Yuying?Sorry, I hav short term memory ;p

30. What was the last thing you ate?
My dinner-sardine,veg,potato.

31. What were you doing before this?
Before using the com?...Watching 娱乐百分百:D

32. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
My bottle?My telephone?haas:D

33. What are you wearing on your feet?
Nth,unless u want to count the sweat in.:D

34. What instant messaging service do you use?
msn.

35. What is your favorite website?
Show's blog:D

36.What are your fav. pair of shoes?
... I dont have any fav D:

37. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans.:D

38. What is the last movie you watched?
Very long ago,forgot the name alr.D:

39. What do you currently hear right now?
gossips + Show's songs

40. When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
I very long nv go shopping alr.D: Last year?

41. When did you last take a shower?
This morning?D: ok,i know i stink.

42. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home?I have nowhere to go D:

44. Where is your mom?
Auntie's house,with dad.

45. Where do you sleep?
In the toilet,on the toilet bowl((: ...Bed lars!:D

46. Where do you shop the most?
I dont always go shopping.D:

47. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
IP Zone?((:

48. Are you happy with where you live?
ok lars,quite convenient:D

49. Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
No.Cheating is bad.D:

50. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Ah-duh.((:

51. Have you ever talked about marriage with someone before?
Yup,when i was talking crap.

52. Do you want someone you can't have?
Yes!SHOW,D: how sad,he is soo far away.

53 Do you believe love at first sight exists?
No,no such thing.((:

54.Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Ok lars,why not?((:

55.Do you believe that you can change someone?
I always believe in that. ((:

56.Would you consider engaged or marriage right after school?
NO,career comes first. :D

No comments: