BOORRRIINNNGGG day...://
Today is not really a fun day,its quite boring.
-Music: still as boring as ever(didnt get to play piano D:)
-Break: no appetite. ;p
-Maths: teacher nv come!:D walked ard w qy and did nth.felt so pissed by smth. D:
-Hcl: damn boring,nearly dozed off. ;p
-Chem: teacher nv come!:D talked n played like mad.
-Eng: did proj thingy. ;p
-GUITAR: as usual,i find it boring and tiring. ;p
I still cannot play some parts of my guitar song,so i think i better practise since i am so free...[if i dont practise, cm,nat(guitar-lovers) and Mr Gaspar,they are so going to kill me for pulling the whole guitar club down.AHHS.
I feel like talking on the phone now,cos i am really bored.I got hw to do,but dont feel like doing now,i guess i'll do it later at night before i sleep.
Gahs...
Clarice,can i dont do the homec thing?pls?gosh.D:
Teachers can i dont do my chem,hcl hw?
Friends,can i dont pract my songs?D:(ok,dont kill me)
I am dying soon.D:
this time round is not die of stress,
but BOREDOM.
why shall i do now?
Whoever you are,if you are nice enough to not let me die of boredom,call me.
cos i am really bored.D:
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment