Free at last!
After so many weeks of hard work(almost a month)...
I am finally free~!
No more common tests!
Free to talk on the phone!:D
I love being soo free....ahhs.
Alright,shall blog about today.
-was damn scared before chem test
-was damn happy after the test
-got damn high during break
-went ard being spiderwoman(being sissy,c'mon i am quite sissy,right?:D)
-talked to mrs cumar abt smth
-PLAY!
i think i am in serious lack of sleep,i see the bed then feel like sleeping alr.;p
GAH.
i cant sleep now.
i got to play!
I think i am more of in serious need to play instead of sleep.
ok,this is random.
ytd during art,thanks to my pronounciation n bad eng prob,i got laughed at!
this is wad i said "Clarice,i got a crust on you!You are the most happy girl!"
ok,thats embarrassing.stop laughin.not funny ahs.:D
ok,today got smth that made me feel so bleahx,
so i shant mention about it.
it suck.
ohmygosh lars.
i feel damn stupid.
and i feel that i am so irritating.
so shant talk abt me
to save me from embarrassment.
Shi Min 'dao' me.D:
on msn...
so sad.
next time dont want to cyber stalk her.D:
next time dont teach her anything.D:
next time dont talk to her on phone.D:
next time dont play with her.D:
next time dont gossip with her.D:
Oh no.there is guitar tmr D:
..ok shant mention about how sad i feel abt tmr.
(if not nat and cm will kill me and shout at me--they are guitar-lovers...)
to make them feel better,
I shall say this: Oh yes!There is Guitar tmr!Hooray~!!!:D
I know i am nice.thank you.:D
alright,i shall play comp games then go watch my Show alr!:D
*life no longer suck after exams.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment