My life is really getting stressful.Exams and quizzes.Failed my maths quiz.Surprising huh?Cried during lessons today.Good that my good friends are there.To encourage me.Thanks!:D.
I want to thank CHENCHEN! for encouraging me in her msg.She said,"Really?Opps sorry.Nevermind,i also failed my test last year :) the Lord will mould your life into a perfect
life.Trust Him."
I replied,"thanks, you are a great friend."
Thanks.Love you ppl the most!((:.Thank God that i have you ppl as my friends.:D.You ppl so great!!!((:(specially to: Mae-ann,CHENCHEN!,Nat,QY and Yix~!!!)
Another sad thing,shant mention about it.Dedicated to:______."Please....try not to leave.I will die of overwhelming sadness(sounds so wrong).I will try my best to fufill your wish n i promise that i will do so.you are always my best friend.BFF!((:"
I am really very into Show Luo recently.He last the longest in my heart can.Almost a month.Gosh.He is so cute!!!...I still love him most!I promise to support him for the next 5 years,support him till the very end!
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment