Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LOVE SHOW<33

To Show MY LOVE for Show,i've decided to change my blogskin to this one!Cool huh?Took a very long time looking for it.Heheh.I am lovin' Show!Ahhs!Common Tests are finally over!Yippees!:D.Now can slack more alr,Yays!!!Hmms.used com for the whole day.Hahas.Ok,i know i am a great slacker,dont praise me.

I am like really very into Show Luo now,u can say that i am madly in love with him that i spent the whole day looking for news about him and it is like 10.30pm and i havent touch my bag since the minute i reach home.Till now,i havent pack my bag.Wows.Shall let this be a short post then,cos ltr gtg n busy le.Tmr will also be busy w homeworks like Homec Re-research and also tons of homeworks.Die!

I am so dead,i lost my Physics file,ahhs!Why am i soo forgetful?I left it somewhere,but dunno where.Awws.Must be somewhere in the house.I am like getting lazier n lazier now,dont feel like packing my bag,but feel like jumping onto my bed and smash my face against my soft and 'stinky' lil' pillow.And off i go to my sweet dreams abt Show Luo and Me!Ok,i am getting high now.Self-high!!!Yippee!!!~

Alright,shall go off now.Please try to tag as you can see,this blog is like dead now.Hahas.Tag!C'mon!

No comments: