Life's getting boring.://
Life is really getting bored,for me.Hmms.I went for guitar practice today.BORING.The sec ones practised guitar by ourselves,no instructers.Sighs.We practised one an hour or so,then we talked,about ghostly stuff.I freaked out when i heard sherine's sister's story.Super freaky!BLEAHX.tmr still got guitar pract at 9am,to 12pm,so must wake up early tmr...Sighs.
Actually,we shld be dismissed at 4.30pm,but Ms Lee wants us to stay back for a while to collect our shirts.Then take quite long,got my shirt at ard 4.45pm?Then rushed all the way down to the car and rushed all the way home.To watch 100% Entertainment(a show),heheh.Actually they got repeat at night,but i dont want to wait till 1am+.And i also hav guitar in the morning tmr,so must sleep early today,mayb after watching that repeat show.
I have been listening to Show Luo's album's songs,whole day!What a loyal fan i am!:D.Shall go buy his new edited version album,with MVs.Go buy it!!!~~:D <33show
Happy Yuying's 13th (early) Birthday!!!Ehh,Yuying,u touched or not?I dedicate one paragraph of my precious post to tell everyone that tmr is ur bday.Ok,nvm.Happy Birthday,Miss Chen Yuying aka cyy,pooperina,Dr Chen,President Chen,Tiko?......... Anws,Yuying,wish u a happy bday!:D
Alright,shall stop bloggin now,i gtg n watch my show alr.Mayb i post again,later...When i am really really really free.(which is quite impossible).
...
GOODBYE!!!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment