Changed my cursor le.
Heheh.I changed my cursor to a dance ball.Hmms.Does it suit my blogskin?I chose this dance ball bcos my blogskin got that dance ball.
Went to Popular to buy my stuff today.Went there at night,they still havent sell Show Luo's the other album.ARGH!~Dont really know wad to post...I am going to look for more Show Luo's pics n post it at my pictures corner.Heheh...Oh yes,i am going to see Benjamin n Nathaniel tmr,cos they are going there bcos of S-pop.BUT....I am still looking for ppl to go w me there.Mayb i'll ask Mum to go there w me.:D
I just finished watching the show 'Corner With Love'.Finished all in 3 nights(cos i sleep in the day)...:D.Heheh...Soo touching....:D.Cry like mad...Alright i am going to look for Show Luo's pics now...Rmb to look out for the new pictures in the pictures corner~!:D
Hmms.Still quite sad bcos sch going to reopen le.XP.Anws,i bought presents for Cyy,QY,Vivian le...Heheh.Took the whole night to wrap them up...:D.Alright,shall go off now.BYE~!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment