Today
Woke up at 11am then fell asleep while waiting for parents to fetch me to sch.I was very tired cos i slept at ard 4am ytd.woke up from that short nap then ate lunch.Went to school to get my report bk,for some reasons.Went shopping,bought bday present for vivian le.Vivian,come n collect from me one day.:D
Just had a fight with my sis,bet she's crying right now in the toilet.We fought over the computer and i won.so here ia m,using the com!:D.thats childish...I have conflict w Dayna and many other ppl.Sighs.Many problems.
Problems
-Conflict w Dayna
-I think i hurt Dayna.
-many ppl talking about me behind my back.
-I am irritating
-I said smth that made cyy angry.
-Vent my anger on Nat's tagboard.
-I cant find myself.
-cannot decide on what colour to buy for my crumpler.
-dunno if want to waste money to buy crumpler.
-i am too bigmouth.
-i gossip before i think
-i hurt ppl and ppl hurt me.
-I do things that i will regret.
D:
Problematic.D:
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment