Today
I went to do CIP today.Super tiring after packing everything.I did CIP with Meimei and TQY.We did CIP for almost 6 hours,gosh.It's super long.I still got to do CIP on 15Dec,help the children do henna,hope that it will be fun,:D.Went for dinner then talk on the phone abit.Mum agreed to buy a crumpler for me.now hav to decide on what colour to buy.
I am quite sad now,just name this person A.i just got to know that got ppl talk abt me behind my back.sighs,and A is that person who told me.I dont think A will visit my blog,cos A is busy.If by accident,A sees this,i think i am going to die of....embarrassment?Forget it.
Note:I cant post that pic,she will kill me for sure if i post.I asked her for permission,and i got BLACKMAILED!://.ok,fine.dont post here.://
It is a super sad day.Sighs.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment