Ytd was fun fun!Went to Grandma's hse for a family gathering..I woke up at...ard 12pm or even earlier.The gathering starts at 1pm and guess what?1.30pm,i was still at home,waiting for the rest of the family to be ready.Went to fetch Daryl[Siang] and rest to Grandma's hse.Lionel[Hong] was alr there,he kept smsing me to ask if i am reaching alr.hmms.Had lunch there and Lionel was very nice...He sent me a lot of songs,even though his phone was going to turn flat.Oh yes,Daryl went home after that.
Played with the dog then went out with Lionel,Priscilla jie jie and Ade to Heartland mall.We went out from about 3plus to ard 7plus.Hmms.I had fun there.I bought <
In Heartland Mall,Ade and Prisc wanted to go shop for clothes so we went.Lionel was quite bored...He was nice,but not when he turned bored,guess what he did to me?HE TORTURED ME!He very lame larr,picked up rubber band from the floor and started shooting ard,esp at me!Mad lorr.heehee.Oh yes,add on.In the shop "THIS FASHION",Lionel was very bored,i wanted to look at the clothes there and he distracted me.By poking his finger at my back,it was kinda ticklish and also painful.What a saddist he is!
YuYing called me several times!Hmms,cos she is bored.Hohoho.
I took a picture of him while sitting beside him.here it is:

See!He was using his phone,when i took the pic.Ok,that's Lionel.Hmms.Guess what?We were holding hands and he tortured me!!!When he was kinda angry with Prisc,he crushing my hand.Super pain lorr.Oh yes,at night when I wanted to go to White Tangerine for dinner,Ade dont want,i was so angry that i crushed his hand too.Heheh.On the way,when we were holding hands,Prisc and Ade wanted to take a pic of us-holding hands.But we saw then trying to take a pic...So,of course we shook off each others' hands.
At night when we reached Grandma's hse,Daryl came after we reached,we were watching <
We nearly burnt the whole grass patch you know?Hahas.Daryl and Lionel were very high that they tried burning the whole grass patch,also tried looking for antshole then burn up,but they cant find any.Hahas,how stupid!heeheehee...Went home at ard 12pm or 1am.Had a fun day siak.
Today:
I woke up at 10.30am today.I woke up early today cos i got to meet Adear,Qiyu,Yixin at Compass Point for Project Work.Hmms.Guess what?I was late!I reached there at 1.15pm.Sorry!!!Hmms.Ade helped me top up my ez-link card today then i went to look for them in the library.Hmms.Then the bad news is there is no powerpoint in the com.How disappointing lorr!!!So they came to my hse and do the project.
Oh yes,they da bao from McDonalds and came to my hse and eat lorr.I ate McFlurry.NICE!!!
They went home at 5pm plusplus.OH yes,Yixin got a green balloon from Mcs.So cute lorr!heheh
When they were at my house,we kind of fooled and pranked on YuYing,smsed her some crap.Hahas.
Had a nice and fun day!hahas.Oh yes this msg is specially for yuying:
Yuying,I wont ignore you nxt time le la.Ok..Sorry ahh!.Hmms.I like you as a friend and thanks for liking me too!:DLOVE YOU!<33


No comments:
Post a Comment