Friday, September 21, 2007

MY day

I am currently talking to Yuying on the phone,we were talking for the past 3 hours,on msn too.Today is the second day of innovation week.Hmms.My day did go well today and it is quite a busy day for me and also the rest of the sec ones.Hmms.We were to manufacture our products today.Adear,Clara,Qiyu and I worked together and we were like mad women,rushing like mad.Yixin didnt come today bcos she is sick,she got fever.Hmms.Get well soon!:D

My day kind of went well today as my group made 6 products.All so nice!!!During the process of making the products,we lost the glue[one big lump of glue on a pc of paper] TWICE!All of us were like so mad,trying to look for the glue.The glue is really a killer..It flew to one of our product and was stuck to it,after that,it flew to our crepe paper.WHAT A KILLER.We were all worrying that the 'killer' would stick to either our shoes or sch unis.HAHAs.

Today is quite a happy day for me and once again,we pranked on Mae-ann.Acting that yuying is at my hse...When we were actually having a conference call.Hahas.Many ppl in our clique fell for our pranks and really believed what we said.HaHas

Tmr got family gathering at Grandma's hse.Geehee....Will get to see all the ppl.YUYING,WANT TO COME AND MEET HONG?hahas.I know you love him,YuYing.I nv see the rest of the family for quite a long long time...Hmms.Maybe nv see for about...3 or 4 weeks?I miss them...I look forward to see them.

Hmms.This paragraph is specially typed for my god-daughter,CHEN YUYING aka CYY.YuYing will be having her st. johns practical exam tmr...9 am to 2 pm?Good luck kays?while you are doing ur practical exams,i'll be having a fun time at the gathering!Geeheehee...Rmb to call me and chat hors...God Bless You...!!!

I am currently alone at home,mummy and sisters coming home soon...Hope they wont catch me using the com when they reach home...Hahas.I've been using the computer illegally from 3pm to now?What a bad i am...hahas.I very lazy now to type.I think I'll visit benjamin's blog,before i switch off the com...I am missing Benjamin now...Aww....When can i meet him again???Good luck for 'O' lvls okays?

I post again tmr if i have the mood to do so.Heehees.:D

No comments: