whoo!it has been a long time since the last time i posted,hmm...cos i've been busy studying,revising on my studies...I dont even have the time to use the computer...Phew!Good that the common test for this term i FINALLY over...Today is such a happy day!It is a very happy day for me as i have finished my common tests!No more Studying till midnight kind of things!!!
I took my Science test-Biology and i took my Mathematics test.I find it quite easy...As for the Biology,hmm,i think i will give it 60% of my confidence for it...It was quite a difficult test,that's wad think.I think after the test,i will maybe give myself a week's break,before i start to revise and study for next term's modules.For this term, i took Literature,quite a fun module.
I am going to present my Drama Project tomorrow,which will stand 30% for Literature(if i am not wrong).Hope that tomorrow will be a smooth day for me.Rather,i hope that everyday will be better for me!Hahax.I am such a greedy person...Yes,that's what everyone wish for rite?hmm...gotta be busy with some other things...post nxt time then...
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment