I like 1-2!!!i love my life there...cos...we are very united and we live in harmony!!!I love my friends there.Muaks!!!hahax.My life is better in 1-2 rather than in 6 humility...BUT I STILL MISS 6 HUMILITY (06')!!!i miss the quarrels i miss the arguements...i miss the unity....i miss the classroom's environment.i miss the place where we used to hang out.i miss every single thing that relates to my primary school...
Right now,every single one of us is seperated,we are no longer 6 Humility,now in you,there may be only your class,1-1/1-2/1-3/1-4/1-5/1-6/1-7/1-8 and maybe other schools that u are in...Now we can never go back to 2006,now we are facing our future...we can never go back to the times we had together....but we can only leave all these memories in our mind...it's playing like a film without sound...
I used to think that it is not a nice class,but now,it's like we can never go back to the days we had together...AND I MISS THE CLASS...now,i am facing my future,i can only look back,but i can never go back...so now,the most most impportant thing is to tresure wad u have now...DONT REGRET LIKE ME...


No comments:
Post a Comment