I didnt wanna add it here.
Asked chew, she said YES. (:
So, she's gonna tag everyday.
Everything so striking here, isnt it? (:
Hee. I love
So,
I broke my own record, woke up at 4pm. ;/
& went to cut hair today.
I feel that it's ruined. :/
Niki guessed that it'll look no dif.
Speaking of hair,
i cant help but think of my cute cyy. :D
JUST LOOK, ISNT SHE SO CUTE? (:
Anws, i went out on wed with my guitar dears. :D
We had so so much fun. and pain. :/
cos we walked for hours and nearly died.
Sher wanted to buy her shades, in the end, she didnt.
She couldnt make up her mind, so ... Buh-bye!
HAHA, bet she's still thinking abt it now ? :D
Nat, arent you proud of your bestie? (:
She has finally gone to OR! :D
Oh well, safety goggles to use in lab. :D
They laughed like crazy. :p
I think im doomed. ;/
I havent done my hw, which's sup to be handed in on thur. ;/
& also my pw-- advertisement. I'M DEAD.
Gave sch a miss on thur, cos.... (: overslept.
Monday, I'll be back from my one week break. ):


No comments:
Post a Comment