Tuesday, June 16, 2009

pictures. :D
ok here are some of the pics taken at Lionel's hse ytd(on sun). (:
teehee.

Overly-unglam pics not posted.
Overly-spastic pics not posted.
Overly-high pics not posted.
Overly-fat-face not posted.
:D

okay, they say post on Fb,
but nono. ):
can i send by email instead?
l8r whole world seeee my unglam picsssss. ):


overly-LONGGGGGG HAIR. ):

Alright, introducing SOME of Lionel's gym equip.

forget it, idk whats that called. :/


HIS STUPID HAND.


omg, this pic sucks.
I FEEL DUMB. ):
this is the consequence of making me high. ):
I'LL BE TOO HIGH. and look dumb, do dumb things. ):


some gym ball. THAT BOUNCE. (:


RUN. RUN. RUN.


OK, XY. He's Daryl, havent tell u his name yet. (:


i srsly cant stand that look of his. HAHAHA. and mine. ):
HE DID THAT FACE ON PURPOSE. (:


This is the mat.
I felt demoralised attempting to be like Jolin doing yoga. ):
I cant do split.
Yes, dreams crashed. D:


Wear boxer and box it on Boxing Day.
It'll be freaking cool. HAHHAA.
ok oops -.-

Msg gotten from these pics:
time to cut hair.
i'll cut on fri. i hope. (:
Bang! Bang!
Fine, i wont cut bangs.
perhaps just come to sch with some freaking centre parting.
or cut bangs, put alot of gel.
make it stick to my forehead.
Hahahaha. (:
okok, xy i know.
Karma. Karma. okok. (:

forget it.
post again.

guilty now.
===================================================================
\edited.
I HATE DIV.
only bloggers who know how to use edit html will know whats this! ):

No comments: