hello. im back.
okay, havent been blogging.
cos have been busy,
watching tv. (:
my bread or love.
Warning: This gonna be a wordy post.
Today
Sch:
swollen eyes,
single eyelid- miserable.
wore spects(half day)- miserable
e geo- HIGH.
live: forgot. :/
amaths-a little bored.
physics-FUN :D
[mr lim's just so funny] (:
chem(titration) - great......
Home:
bored.
watched Show.
talked to shimin.
omg, srsly break record okay,
1 hour leh.
norm is talk to pb then 1hr.
we were like talking abt many dif stuff. (:
norm see each other also not so talkative.
talked half way,
gotta go out for dinner.
NOW HERE I AM,
BACK FROM DINNER. (:
Yesterday
cant rmb much.
only rmb how boring guitar was.
tsm went for cip.
we were damn bored. ):
there is this S1 who's super rude.
UGH. complained to tsm anws.
I CAN RMB HOW I GOT THOSE SWOLLEN EYES.
shant mention here.
i'll feel mean.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a lousy post.
shall stop typing here.
cos im not really in the mood to post now. ):
sorry.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment