Wednesday, March 04, 2009

im disappointed with my results.
no point crying over spilled milk.
just have to tell myself this,
work harder next time, limyiyin.

ugh,
this is so so screwed.
my eng results suck big time.
now ppl can have a reason to look down on my eng.
esp her. hate her like shit.
i so hate it when ppl look down on me.

physics,
i screwed it up.

chem,
getting it tmr. D:
im expecting bad news.

ugh, shall stop talking about my studies here.
this will allow ppl to look down on me. ):
ARGH, I HATE PROUD PPL.
I HATE PROUD PPL.
I HATE PROUD PPL.
I HATE PROUD PPL.
D: D: D:
i cant stand proud ppl.

& i dont like it when ppl eavesdrop.
NOTHING BETTER TO DO AH?
i dont like this at all. D:

im pmsing like shit now.
so many ppl annoyed me in sch today. ):
seriously,
dont annoy me this week.
i'll die of anger.
im gg thru a pmsy period now. D:
it'll last for a week.

i realise i become more petty,
during my pmsy period.
I WAS PISSED FOR 2 PERIODS,
cos of smth someone said?

okay,
i slept my day away.
should feel more energized,
but im feeling sleeeepy now. D:

not gonna sleep yet though.
i HOPE to be able to stay up and watch Show.
cos i didnt watch today. ):

im so gonna sleep aft 1am,
not gonna listen to DS (who asked me to sleep before 11pm),
"your body is not used to sleeping at 11pm" --Deanna
YES, IT'S TRUE.

No comments: