I have been crazy over many shows nowadays (:
《命中注定我爱你》
I finished it! :D
and i realise that this guy is very cute. (:
(see his pic,Phoney? (: )You must be thinking what about Show Luo? (:
He is definitely still my Beloved. (:
He is cuter la. (; see it? :D

Hey i saw that! ):
Stop rolling your eyes!
You must be saying this now:
Why she whole day Show Luo one?
Stop sighing! (i heard that!)
Hot Shot!

Hot Shot? Yes, finished it long ago. (:
It is damn nice.
waiing for part three dvd to come out. (:
Oh yesss.
Im moving on to 《恶作剧2吻》
Just bought it today.(:
Anws, i watched Madagascar today!
I seriously love Alex the Lion,
He is damn cute ok?
I told cyy that and she told me that she likes Gloria.
HAHA.(:
While watching Madagascar,
I notice that my parents dozed off. ):
They think that it's a total failure,
damn boring. DDD:
I've been laughing throughout th whole show ok.
then they say im laughing at smth thats not funny at all. DDD:
Was Talking to Phoney today,
decided to have a lame session. (:
Phoney Lame Jokes Session
(dont read if you're alr lame,
im afraid you might have to amputate your legs aft reading)
LYY: I hate you forever
AXY: I hate you three-ever
LYY: I'm going Compass Point.
AXY: Eh? You lost your way?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shimin: Im not sad la.(: haha, and yes, you finally appeared. (:
deanna:D : hello! :D you finally revived your blog. (:
yixin: i went to your blog, she spammed. (: that trip is go watch movie thingy. ?
SHER-INE: haha,really? (: our tomato has a book. Toto-chan!!! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment