Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures. (:

Photobucket
My Beloved 2-2 (:

Photobucket
Siew Mai!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Boring assembly! cos nobody talk to me. ):
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love Tay Yi-Xin. (:

Photobucket
unglam! ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
omg,im fat. ): DOUBLE CHIN eh? )):
Photobucket


Photobucket
ok,stop saying that yuying is so cute. ):
im jealous. ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shh,Yuying! (:
Photobucket
National Day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
C'mon Yuying, give me a kiss. (: HAHA.

Photobucket
Exams make ppl fall into depression. :[.

Photobucket
I love 2-2! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hot! Give me wind!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey,im eating my breakfast. (:

Photobucket
Clique! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Rah!" to Clarice.

Photobucket
She "Rah!" me back. ):

Photobucket
Rachel Mei Mei.(:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nat's bday. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
I look so omg. so disgusting. )):

Photobucket
I miss Mae-ann alot alot. D:

Photobucket
I love Clara Chiok. :D

No comments: