Woke up early in the morning today.i slept late last night you know. ):
then took train,ALONE to school. so lonely. ):
did proj w Mae,mok and clarissa.
I was actually slacking,haha. oops. ://
I was happily playing with the visualiser. (:
We filmed from 8am to like 9.30am or so,
then we've decided to continue everything tmr.
While filming, i got so pissed off by smth.
that i indirectly scolded my friend.
I was irritated, you see.)):
Went to kovan with mae and mok for breakfast.
at Mcdonalds. Hee (:
[Show Luo is th spokesperson for the taiwan branch. :D ]
we went on a shopping spree after that,haha.
i went into the shops and hugged a lot of soft toys.
until mok and mae got so irritated.
aiya,i love soft toys with fur,
i love to hug furry stuff. (:
I spent a lot of money on food.
I bought like candy floss,malt candy,etc.
looks like i'll get diabetes if i keep eating all these.
mok was damn gay ok.
she was carrying her Triumph paper bag
which she used to put her camera,
she looked damn gay ok.
I took a pic of her.
Mae: omgosh clarice, you are carrying a Triumph bag...
Mok: So? Not as if you dont wear bra right? *laughs*
we went to a lot of shops and had lots of fun
then we went to gift a name shop
and mok became very indecisive on whether to buy a sushi keychain or not.
haha,i was like sighing.
she kept repeating : "Hey, I'm not as rich as you think ok?"
Mae is damn freaking rich ok,
she bought presents for cyy,deanna,etc.
when i was like so broke after spending my money on Show. )):
Yes,i spent ALL my money on Show. ((:
I'm feeling guilty now,
dont make me feel worse. )):
oh yes,another thing:
Nat is jealous as she thinks that i hardly buy anything for the clique,
she asked me to buy her kinder bueno.
Nat, i'll buy for you, if i got go supermarket. Hee :D
Alright,i'm getting bored.
and my nose is hurting. Ouch.
nose is bleeding,
but not nosebleed. ):
pain ok? ):
I'm pissed now.
Gahh. ):
Comp, you suck like shit. ):
I cant post pics.
DDD:
and my nose is hurting like shit. ):


No comments:
Post a Comment