Saturday, July 05, 2008

Ok,i have been tagged by TanShiMin to do this quiz thingy.(:

7 things that scare you:

1) Failure ):

2) Heights

3) Ghosts

4) Embarrassment? ://

5) LIZARDS.

6) YiYin On Stage D: (YOS)

7) Lesbians ard me ://

7 things you like most:

1) my house phone/hp (to call and talk!) :D

2) going crazy and real high.

3) My Show's Show and albums. ;D

4) Clique :D

5) SLEEP! + my bulging eyebags (:

6) My radio(: to tune in to my fav. station

7) Slack! + Time to waste (:

7 things in your room:

1) Handphone

2) Computer

3) Telephone

4) Television

5) BED!

6) Show Luo posters? (:

7) Handphone charger? :p

7 random things about you:

1) LOR MEE is damn nice.i like it.(:

2) I like to hug hug. Esp. from Rach L and Xin Yi (:

3) I hate it when ppl touch my hair ):

4) I hate it when i waste my time.

5) I love to go high with mad ppl (eg. TanShiMin)

6) I hate it when ppl bully QY.(dont try (: )

7) I am super random.

7 things you can do:

1) go crazy

2) waste time

3) love Show with all my heart

4) whack others.get violent.

5) get sick. (;

6) HUG!

7) Talk,sing,dance.

7 things you say the most:

1) But still...the point is...Ok,back to topic...

2) Oh shit!

3) I'm dying soon.

4) Did i leave anything behind? **what i'll ask whenever i leave somewhere.

(this irritates Nat the most)

5) Is my bag balanced? (HAHA)

6) Eh,guess what?

7) Stupid...

7 things that will attract you to the opp sex:

1) Smart

2) Honest

3) Caring

4) Aiyas,someone exactly th same as Show.(:

7 Celebrity Crushes:

#1: SHOW LUO

#2: XiaoGui

#3: Angela!

#4: Kenji

#5: Wu zun

#6: Dylan???

#7: Jay Chou.

Ppl being sabo-ed:

1) Qiyu

2) Natalie

3) Mae-ann

No comments: