Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am starting to like guitar practice (:

Guitar concert's coming.soon. (:

ok,i just went to Kelpy's blog.

(Kelpy = Fion) :D

Thats wad she said "yiyin,don't worry lah,just try to smile while singing. looking nervous just won't do. (: "

Hahas,she didnt come for guitar today.(:

and i smiled while singing!

the bad thing is,i went out of tune,if you noticed. )):

ARGH!

I am a bad singer. )):

There are so many ppl who sing better than me. )):

I think i'll get chased down from the stage even before i start snging.)):

Later ppl throw eggs at me, to chase me down. ):

Anws,it was quite fun today.

Cos everyone took Nis(Nicole Tan)'s money and hid it.

I hid it in my underwear,if you believe.(:

HA!

She was so disgusted when i showed her where i kept the money.(;

Dear Kelpy,

You didnt come today,so u missed out all the sick n fun things.(:

hahas,you missed out on how Nicole looked like when she was 'emo'.(:

ok,back to topic.

I sang soo... ARGH... today.

omg,i suck at singing. )):

it's kinda obvious that i suck,when i sing with the mic )):

the worst thing is,

i have to memorise everything,including the guitar pieces and the song,

which i havent really memorised.

Ahhs!

I need time.));

Anws,i realised that Mr Francis is so nice.(:

I was like telling him that i very scared.

then he patted me n said that i can do it. (:

HE IS DAMN NICE,

unlike some ppl. (:

Note:

If you wanna buy concert ticket,buy from me.(: cos i still have a lot of tickets left.









Replies:

Rach: Hahas,thanks (: Anws,my Love for Show will last forever (: hahas.

Nat: Hi (: i'll go ur blog n see wad u write abt me.(:

Kelpy: Read alr.I smiled and sang awfully today.Good that u didnt come today,or my singing will burst your eardrum. )):

No comments: