Hmms.
I dont know what to post about.
Cos my life is just so boring and nth to talk abt.
Ok,CYY go camp.
Yi Xin go Japan.
QY, go IT fair?(:
Nat,is at home?(:
Mae,missing.Hahas!(:
CM,not sure.(:
ok,i suddenly thot of going to this very special blog.(:
LUO JIA JUN!
ha!
oh my luo jia jun,here i come!(:
Luo Jia Jun= 罗家军=罗志祥的fan club.(:
ahahaa.i am finally done with the hist proj(my part) (:
yays!
i am finally done with it,after so many weeks of hard work!(:
I'm gonna send to cyy now.(:
ok,this is random.(:
i thot of name for myself.(:
Show Luo is 小猪
Alien is 小鬼
I am 小猫 then.
HAHA,
Meows.(:
then next time i'll say:
OMC (ohmycat)
WTC (whatthecat)
hahas.
ok,i think the name is disgusting for me. :D
haahs.if not wad?
小狗?
NO WAY!(:
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment