Wows.It's like 2.10am alr and i am still not tired.:D
shall wake up at 8am tmr:D to PLAY!YAY!
I woke up at like 11am when i set my alarm at 7am.D: dunno who go touch my phone.D: so pissed. i switched on the comp straight after i opened my eyes.:D
Then go play comp,stalk ppl,etc,till xin yi called then we talked:D then forgot wad i do alr.*shiet,i got short term memory.D:* After that when xin yi came online,then we played some games when i was half watching youtube,half playing w her((:
Went out at ard 4pm++ for some kind of family gathering:D.I was reeaalllyyyy bored when not many ppl were there,then when Cheryl(boyfriend substitute), Honnggg,etc came.I had lots of fun!:D
ok,i got to sleep now;p although i am not tired,but THE WHOLE FAMILY IS ASLEEP NOW.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment