Thursday, May 29, 2008

today

I am really happy now :D

Went for guitar pract today.SUPER BORING.except for the part where we went out of sch.((:

it was really fun.

I had fun rushing them,telling them that they dont have much time left.

Haas~! ((:

Went out with parents n grandma for lunch,i was busy reading my book.

I saw a lot of ppl from my school,i was SUPER ___________, so i just pretend that i'm engrossed in my book n didnt see anyone.((:

haas~ :D

Okays,i am seriously very happy now,over smth :D...

i shant mention abt it here,cos if i mention it here,

it'll turn my happiness into embarrassment.((:

I am so silly to be happy over such things,but i am truely happy bcos of wad u said.(((:

dont ask me wad is it,cos i die also wont tell u. ;))

Hellos i-hope-you-know-who ,
i wanna talk to u on the phone.((:
I miss you like shit.((:

(who's the you-know-who,you guess lars.((: )

No comments: