This quiz is taken from Shi Min's blog.Since she got include me in that quiz,i shall include hers too ((:
1.Shi Min(:
2.Sherine
3.Natalie
4.Yuying
5.Mae-ann
6.Qiyu
7.Yi-xin
8.Clarice
9.Xin Yi
10.Rachel L
11.Joyce
12.Cheryl
13.Fion
14.Nicole Cheong!
15.Nicole Tan
16.Melisa
17.Alison
18.Wan Zhen
19.Show<33
20.小鬼
***i dont have many friends )):
How did you meet 14?
Guitar practice,she is my shi fu for guitar ((:
What would you do if you never met 1?
I wont be able to get high without her ((:
What if 9 and 20 dated?
I will become very sad,cos my boy-friend(Xin Yi) snatch away my boyfriend.D:
Will 6 and 17 date?
Maybe,who knows?;D
Describe 3.
Oh,she's my lovely nehneh,who cannot get her eyes off her storybook.A BOOKWORM.((:
Is 8 attractive?
Err...I shall force myself to say Yes,she's more horny than attractive. ;D
Describe 7.
She's black and retarded. I love her like shit!((:
Know any of 12's family members?
Not really.I just know that she has parents. ((:
What would you do if 18 broke up?
I would ask her to go for me instead,cos i am so much better than other guys. ;D
What language does 15 speak in?
English,and her penis language.((:
Who is 9 going out with?
ME((: of course right,i am her one and only girl-friend.((:
How old is 16?
14.((:
When was the last time you spoke to 13?
Thurs,during guitar pract.((:
Who is no. 2's favourite singer/band?
I dunno.D:
Will you ever like 4?
I am alr in LOVE<33 with her.:D
Will you ever date 1?
Oh yes,i love her like shit,we are alr dating.Right,shi min?:D
Is 19 single?
Yes,but he is reserved for me,no one is allowed to snatch him away from me.((:
What is 10's last name?
Leong Kai En ((:
Will you ever be in a relationship with 11?
Maybe,if she wants me.((:
What is the school of 3?
PLMGSS,she sat beside me ehs.
Where does 6 live?
erms,not sure.Hougang?Park?Market?no idea.D:
Favourite thing about 5?
Her tiko in disguise character.((:
Now sabotage 10 ppl to do this survey~!
1.Shi Min
2.Natalie
3.Mae-ann
4.Yuying
5.Qiyu
6.Clarice
7.Yi-xin
8.Rachel L
9.小鬼
10.SHOW<33
I found out that i actually do not have many friends.D:
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment