Monday, May 26, 2008

I watched the Charity Show for the Sichuan earthquake today.Hmms,the ppl over there are really very helpless now.I feel quite sad for them,so i donated some money.I think we shld donate money to them or smth,cos they really need help.We should try our best to help them and not watch them suffer.

There was another tremor again,i was quite shocked by the news.I was like "not again?",the ppl over there are sufferin and we r very fortunate to not go thru wad they r sufferin now.I think that we r very fortunate to hav everything we need/want here,the ppl over there have their needs but they may not get their needs.I really think that everyone shld try their best to help the ppl over there.

Ok,i sound so serious now,but i really think that we shld so our part to help others.To give is a blessing.((: I feel so sad for them whenever i see them cry/suffering,why is this happening on them?Why?why?why?why are they going thru the pain of losing their family and friends?losing their homes?losing their everything?WHY?D: They have to learn to be strong,i hope that they will be able go thru this with God's Help.God Bless Them. I'll pray for them.

No comments: