Friday, May 23, 2008

I am kind of sick of my blogskin.Maybe i should change it to a nicer Show Luo one:D
Okays,i went to collect my report book today.Mum talked to Mrs Angullia today,talked abt how to improve my eng.She suggested me to read storybooks,then i told her straight in the face that i dislike reading. :// ok,i know thats mean.

I met Mae-ann in class today,i forgot that i'm supposed to eat lunch with her...I forgot abt it,so i ate lunch before meeting her://.Sorry )): ...ok,this is random.I miss cyy like shit ok.I miss her.She went for Mega Camp,leaving me behind.D: I've been quite bored recently,i dont really know wad to do during the hols.I've been rotting at home for the past few hours.It suck ok. )): I shall go look for smth to do now.((:

I wonder whats happening between us.
I hope that we can turn back the time.
And return to the past.
I felt happier in the past.
Serious.

No comments: